Monday, June 17, 2013

{& then} you get a history lesson/find a hero

Oh my sweet, conservative Texas, where have you been hiding this amazing woman all my life?!

I was browsing one of my faves today and happened upon Amy Poehler's interview with Holland Taylor (aka Professor Stromwell in Legally Blonde 2) about her latest project.

so. much. drooling! 

From Holland's seriously cool accomplishment of writing and starring in a killer original production, to Amy's exciting opportunity to interview Holland about it, to my discovery of the kick-ass former Governor Ann Richards - a fiery, honest, passionate, pioneer of a politician who broke through barriers and left a truly amazing legacy - and she's from Texas, y'all! 

This Monday just went from headache (because we know how to party hard on Father's Day, lemme tell ya) to happy dance! 


For your viewing/listening pleasure:
 (I may or may not have been listening to Ann's  1988 Democratic Convention speech and giggling quietly to myself the entire time I wrote this post.)




No comments:

Post a Comment